History of Ogletree's
Ogletree’s Inc. was founded in 1946 when Frank Ogletree saw the need for a general welding and repair shop to serve local winemakers and farmers in the Napa Valley. For over half a century, Ogletree’s has served the wine, commercial and residential construction industries. Although the company has grown to include clients and projects all across the United States, our focus on customer service and quality has remained the same.
Frank Ogletree worked on a handshake—his word was his pledge, and he was proud to attach his name to his work. In 1974, Frank’s son, Ron Ogletree continued to lead the company with that same spirit. His vision and leadership guided the company into new markets and steady growth. In 1991, Ogletree’s moved into a new 40,000 square foot facility in St. Helena where it is located today.
In 2001, Ron Ogletree hired Matt Cia to begin his tenure leading the company and in 2008 Matt became the new owner and president of Ogletree’s. With his background in engineering, Matt is focused on continuing to serve local customers as well as provide new services and expand options to maintain our diverse clientele. Matt’s ties to the company are close as he grew up in St. Helena and worked as a shop and field hand at Ogletree’s while attending college. To this day, we at Ogletree’s continue to broaden our services, focus on quality and have pride in our work.